Thursday 16 February 2012

The Sixth Meme

I'm a sucker for memes, especially ones involving screenshots. The most awesome Battlemaster Gnomeageddon brought this one back out of the box - cheers Gnome!

The lovely Windsoar tagged me, so I went a-hunting. My screenshots are scattered around quite a few different folders so actually finding the sixth folder was a challenge in itself, but I'm pleased to say that the sixth folder I found contained my screenies for my Burning Steppes post.  The sixth file was this one.


Time to pass the meme along!  Tagging six people means that the meme has spread like wildfire and I'm really late to post my reply. I'm just going to put it out there for anyone who hasn't posted about it yet!

What's the sixth screenshot in your sixth subfolder?
blog comments powered by Disqus