Saturday 18 June 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Titles

This post is part of a series for Saz's Through Your Interface screenshot challenge. 

Day 5: Title of Choice

Show us an image of you pimping your favorite title and give us a reason why you dig it so much.

Titles have evolved so much over the years. While I'm glad that they have made them easier to obtain, there aren't many that are still truly unique anymore, unless you're willing to take part in weeks of grinding.

The titles that I've really admired are ones that I haven't had the opportunity to get - Hand of A'dal, Starcaller, Loremaster, Guardian of Cenarius... but my favourite for my Shadow Priest was always "of the Nightfall". For my Druids, I quite like "Elder", but Leesah has always secretly coveted "Guardian of Cenarius".

I didn't get a chance this week to be too creative with a screenie so instead I'm cheating by posting some random shots instead. Enjoy!

A light in the darkness


My buddy Malmortis, who has taken to following me around since Zul'Drak. 


Don't try the curry at Amberpine Lodge.



blog comments powered by Disqus