Monday 19 July 2010

Introducing R&R Resources


Things have been a little quiet around here lately as I've been very busy with that other game called Real Life that some other bloggers have been talking about. Some exciting things have been going on there, too, but y'know, this is a WoW blog ;)

If you read this blog through a reader, you may not have noticed that I have been quite busy gathering some Balance and Resto Druid information into a new page:  the R&R Resources page.  You can find a link to it along the menu bar under the blog title.

In that page I've linked my existing Resto and Balance cheat sheets, and also compiled the fresh 80 gear lists into pages as well - one each for Resto and Balance.

You'll also find my profession charts, power auras information and also a shiny new Macros page which not only lists a few macros but also shows how to make one, and also how to make a macro work with Clique.

I've linked a few other blogs around the place that I find particularly useful, but if you know of a Resto or Balance druid resource that you think I've missed, please suggest it!

I plan to update the Resources page with new things so check back from time to time.  I hope you find something useful there.
blog comments powered by Disqus