Monday 7 June 2010

R&R Gallery


Over the last few months I've posted up quite a few screenshots at full resolution, intended for desktop wallpaper. These posts have been admired by quite a few people (much to my delight!) so I decided to collect them so they're easier to find and view.

Allow me to present to you the R&R Gallery.

You can find it using the link on the top of the sidebar to the right, or at this address:
http://reviveandrejuvenate.blogspot.com/p/gallery.html

Please feel free to download and use any of the images for your personal desktop, but keep in mind that the images are straight from the game and therefore copyright  © Blizzard Entertainment. Please don't use them for commercial purposes!

I'll be adding to the gallery over time as I take new screenshots.

I hope you find something in the gallery that you like!
blog comments powered by Disqus