Tuesday 22 June 2010

A Leafy Guest Post

I'm away, so here's Leafshine:


Soo...Angelya has gone away. And she didn't lock up her blog properly. And I got in through a nearly unlocked window*.

Isn't that fun?

And now, to help keep her blog warm and toasty and most of all GREEN, I thought I'd recycle that idea of doing a list post about those things I'm going to be doing first in Cataclysm...

1.Install the expansion. Yes, I know this is a radical, dangerous idea. But I like to live on the edge. Don't try this at home kids.
2.Level Leafy to 85. Look, I know it's obvious and all that, but levelling your main is kinda the main point, so if I don't do that, really, what's the point? I might as well just blog about WoW instead of actually playing. (Uh, which is pretty much hat I'm doing right now, but DON'T TELL ANYONE)
3. Level a Worgen feral. Hey, now I can get the full Druid experience with a Kitty/Bear dual spec to match my tree/battle chicken dual spec on Leaf. Plus, fur. Fur, like bow ties, is cool.
4. Have a little toast, make a little love. Get down tonight.
5. Uh, carry on breathing. Yes, this is an under-rated aspect of the game. Recent research by Prof Dubious Lincbayte of the University of Mumbleton has proved that nearly 100% of WoW players breathe.  I'm not going to be the one to break the mould. Are you?

I'm not very good at list posts, am I?

That's why I only do them on other people's blogs. ;-)

*With only the assistance of a crowbar, a large brick and a small drill.
blog comments powered by Disqus